So I get a brand new credit card from Citi. I charge it up and before the statement prints I go on to the mobile app set up my account to pay, it gets returned unable to locate.

So I delete the account and pay again after entering the information again, maybe I made a typo. Nope it is returned again as unable to locate. I call my bank and verify my routing and account number, I call Citi they tell me to delete and add it again. Returned unable to locate.

I call Citi and ask if they can contact my bank and verify the account number, nope they cant. I go on to Citi and use the app to retrieve the account number from my bank. You guessed it unable to locate again. Called asked if they could confirm with my bank, they can't asked for a manager, was told there was no manager...

Yeah this card will just be riding in my dresser drawer... I cant wait to see the fees they try to charge me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citibank Credit Card.

Preferred solution: All I need is to be able to pay for my credit card and if any fees occurs from this to be credited..

Citibank Pros: Rewards.

Citibank Cons: Customer sercive, Not taking responsiblity.

• Useless Citibank