This is with a citi AMEX card, customer service said, when we make payments on the balances.Payments will be accounted for the monthly minimum first and the rest of the payments to the higher APR purchases.

They confirmed this on the call as well, but when I got the monthly statement, it exactly turned to be the opposite. When I called the customer service team, asking for an explanation, they said, they cannot do anything, and asked me to keep paying the interest. I was totally pissed off as this was their fault completely, but they said, they cannot help and told me that I signed the agreement before taking the credit card. I had been a citi customer for almost 6 years now.

I'll never again go for a citi credit card of any account.Customer service has zero knowledge, and very insincere team of people.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of citibank credit card from Citibank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Citibank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer sercive and being treated like a statistic even if a good customer. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Citibank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Citibank?

Comments