received a italian pension check from Italy.I have personally spoke to maker of check, he assures me that i am entitled to this pension payment..This is going on since April 2013..Citibank refuses to honor check, will not give me reason why and will not attempt to find out why check is being returned.

I called customer service to find out some info regarding payment of this check and they will not help me.

My father in law depends on this payment to live.Imagine his embarassment, when he is told 3 times not once but 3 times that citibank has bounced his check.

Had an Experience with Citibank?

Comments

Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Citibank - *** at my bank Citibank "Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers. He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was ......." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Citibank - Shitibank credit card fraud Citibank "Got my shitibank Visa card data stolen. €1,800 of online transactions loaded on to my account within 24 hours. The bank's attitude leaves a lot to be desired - to..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more