I am disgusted with Citibank. I have been a customer for over 5 years and cannot believe the shabby treatment I have received.

Back in December I submitted forms that were requested. I received a threatening letter in January that my account would be closed unless I sent the same forms again. When I did this again this week, it still was not good enough. I was asked for the same information again, this time without attaching any forms and asking me to fill in information in sections of the Beneficial Ownership Declaration that have nothing to do with what was being required.

I called customer service and got no where with them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours.

I have less difficulty applying for a loan and certainly less paperwork. It seems that you are doing everything to encourage me to close my account by this kind of treatment.

Review about: Citibank Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have had the same experience. it's part of their KYC program to avoid dealing with money laundering.

but they're not limiting the process, and they're harassing all their business customers. goodbye Citibank.