Gordonsville, Virginia
5.0

So far I have been waiting 16 minutes for a customer service rep to answer. They are all busy.- now 21

Should I try another bank?(23)

And i have to say 100 words! I am waiting for good service and am increasingly likely to go with a bank that provides better service(48).

19 minutes now-- good job citi.

19 minutes now-- good job citi

19 minutes now-- good job citi

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Citibank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Citibank.

Comments