Bronx, New York

Always paid in full every month for 10+ years. Account was hacked for several hundred dollars. Citi credited account for hacked amounts. I closed my account with CitiCards. Recieved no subsequent correspondence from Citicards.

Recently received notice from debt collecter for an unpaid charge on a new citicard that had never been activiated by me. Never received any correspondence from Citi with regard to any amount owed.

Checked my credit report and there is an adverse action on my credit report relating to citicards as well.

Wrote to Citi - No Response.

They should seriously change their name to ShitiBank.

Randy Irwin

Minnesota

Comments

For anyone trying to call Citibank and talk with an actual human being - good luck.

I am not muslim

In Semitic languages, the soft C (or S) and SH sounds are spelled the same. The difference is obvious in context.

Very appropriate for S(h)itibank!

Peggy answers the phone when you call for help.

NO HELP - STAY AWAY FROM CITI!!!

Bastards *** up all 3 of my credit reports for charges I never incurred or was even billed for. When I filed complaints with the credit reporting companies, Citi replied that the debts were valid.

Now I have to go thru the attorney general's office to get these *** attention. Don't ever touch a Citicard because these *** could care less about you.

Same thing happened to me. Spoke with some *** with an Indian accent so thick, I couldn't understand him.

Citibank Reviews