I just want to convey a message that - YOU ARE USELESS!! You provide the worst service and the worst experience!!

You just couldn’t help me setup a direct deposit with my new employer. That was a shame right. All I needed was just a supporting document or reference letter fax or any kind of prof or an email with my basic information for my employer to verify and then confirm the direct deposit. If you are not able to provide my basic information to myself then what’s the use of you existing and serving your customers.

On top of that you lose business and customer for which you don’t even bother about. Since you failed to provide that I’m going to setup a direct deposit with my other bank. Again, you are so useless or worthless I’m surprised how I got hooked up with you for the past 5 years being a fool.

I guess I’m the luckiest person ever who never actually got a chance to work you about anything. I just want to close my account with Citi.

Imagine they don’t even provide the reference number for the complaint which I just requested them to file.

Product or Service Mentioned: Citibank Banking Service.

Reason of review: Look for my subject/title.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Citibank Cons: Website features, No respect to customer requests, Not taking responsiblity, Suck, Disdain for middle class.

• UNKNOWLEDGABLE STAFF