I've had a Citibank credit card for 22 years, perfect credit score, used my card a lot, paid all bills in full, on time.Today they cancelled my card for no reason.

They lied and said I called and cancelled it. They said I could reapply but then denied my application because my personal income is low (though my husband makes almost 6 figures!). I haven't been able to talk to anyone who can help and their supervisors are always "busy." I suspect that they cancelled my card for two reasons: 1) I always pay in full and they make no interest off of me, and 2) there was fraudulent activity on my account twice this past year, so perhaps they see me as "high risk." Now I have no credit card and my perfect credit score is gone because of them! OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any justice for responsible people who've been victimized by these lying bullies?I don't deserve this one bit!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Citibank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Citibank?

Comments

accounts being closed are not always about your credit card performance but its your over all credit score performance + employees are not allowed to closed ones account with out permission of the card holder.

rayanlee
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India #598785

iRateiSlate gives consumers the opportunity to share their customer service experiences and Companies the chance to convert Negative feedback into positive ratings.

So whether you want to resolve Bank and Mortgage complaints, Insurance complaints, Retail complaints, Online or any Complaint, the process is simple and satisfying.iRateiSlate is a unique review site with a difference, users not only can complain about Companies they can also express praise in the same way if they so wish.

Your comments are not only published, they’re sent to the company direct.

The company will then respond to you directly to work through the problem.The outcome is then published, spectacular or shocking for all to see.