CITIBANK NA, CHARGES US MILITARY PERSONNEL TRANSACTION FEES WHILE DEPLOYED TO NATIONS OUTSIDE THE US. I URGE ALL DOD PERSONEL TO CLOSE ALL ACCOUNTS WITH CITIBANK NA AND ALL WHO SUPPORT WHAT WE DO TO TAKE THERE BUSINESS TO A BANK THAT CARES ABOUT THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES. HOW CAN YOU TAKE FROM THOSE WHO GAVE FOR SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE. I WAS TOLD THAT THOSE FEES ARE STANDARD AND THAT THE BANK DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US MILITARY WHO ARE CURRENTLY DEPLOYED AND FEES THAT OCCUR.

CITIBANK A TRUE AMERICAN BANK SUPPORTING THE TROOPS. NOT!

PISSED OF SERVICE MEMBER.

BANK ELSE WHERE NOT

CITIBANK

100 Citibank Drive

San Antonio, TX 78245

Review about: Citibank Account.

Had an Experience with Citibank?

Comments

IAM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH POWER OF ANTHORNY OF TO GET MY BOYFRIEND MONEY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT,IT IS VERY UPSETTING AND STRESSED OUT WITH IT, IVE ALL READY PAID LIBERTY FEE, AND THERE DONT CARE. I FEEL I BE TREATED WRONG, NOW I AM GETTING TO DEBT WITH. I ONLY WANTED MY BOYFRIEND HOME , HELP WITH ADVICE PLEASE :cry :(

every bank charges a transaction fee..it costs money to covert money into different currencies...if you don't want to have the fee billed use cash

SSATRAMS
#195713

Your have to tell them in advance, you have to tell all your financial institutions before you deploy, or give someone you really trust if not married, Power of Attorney so they can handle all these things when you are deployed. They have no way of knowing you are deployed. Hope this helps

Having been in a day or two myself, I too find it in poor taste that they are charging transaction fees while deployed, however, how do they know the difference between a deployed soldier and civilian in the same place?