CitiBank Cardtronics Scam - Part II

50 of 289 Citibank reviews

Update added by user Jul 06

Re: Investigation.I received a letter from Citibank, dated 06/27/2016.

They had written why they were contacting me, but also that $10.19 was available immediately, and $543.00 would be as of 07/02/2016. Today (07/06/2016), I called Customer Service, then told to call the new Accounts, to then (800) 745-1534. Apparently, they cannot tell me if there's any funds in the account, there's an overdue charge for which they can't tell me how much and I kept the best for last: my checking account is still blocked. Why?

Customer Service claim that they never received my proof of address (such as a utility bill) and because the account had no activity for the past 30 days, it will be closed tomorrow & supposedly Citibank will send me a check at some point.Here's the kicker: if Citibank doesn't have a proof of address, then how did I get my Citibank card and where are they mailing my refund?

Original review posted by user Jun 25

This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit.There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal or transfer.

My deposit magically vanished. I then called customer service; I gave them all of the information that they asked for, they submitted an investigation request.

In the meantime, we have no food and my fate relies on someone from another country, who reads a script and replies like a robot.There is only 1 Citibank branch in the entire state of Washington and they're closed on weekends.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unhelpfullness
    • No procedure or policy in place to help everyday americans

Reason of review:
No sympathy or understanding.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Citibank Checking
Review category
Banks
review #871852 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Citibank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 289 Citibank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Citibank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Citibank.
Filing a new complaint about
×