Update added by user Jul 06
Re: Investigation.I received a letter from Citibank, dated 06/27/2016.
They had written why they were contacting me, but also that $10.19 was available immediately, and $543.00 would be as of 07/02/2016. Today (07/06/2016), I called Customer Service, then told to call the new Accounts, to then (800) 745-1534. Apparently, they cannot tell me if there's any funds in the account, there's an overdue charge for which they can't tell me how much and I kept the best for last: my checking account is still blocked. Why?
Customer Service claim that they never received my proof of address (such as a utility bill) and because the account had no activity for the past 30 days, it will be closed tomorrow & supposedly Citibank will send me a check at some point.Here's the kicker: if Citibank doesn't have a proof of address, then how did I get my Citibank card and where are they mailing my refund?
Original review posted by user Jun 25
This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit.There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal or transfer.
My deposit magically vanished. I then called customer service; I gave them all of the information that they asked for, they submitted an investigation request.
In the meantime, we have no food and my fate relies on someone from another country, who reads a script and replies like a robot.There is only 1 Citibank branch in the entire state of Washington and they're closed on weekends.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No procedure or policy in place to help everyday americans
- Reason of review:
- No sympathy or understanding.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Citibank Checking
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..."
- "went in to have tire checked at the Renton Les Swaub. just had whole front end of vehicle repainted a month ago. washed and waxed car yesterday and there was..."
- "These guys are rip off artist. I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago. Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."