Update added by user Jul 06
Re: Investigation.I received a letter from Citibank, dated 06/27/2016.
They had written why they were contacting me, but also that $10.19 was available immediately, and $543.00 would be as of 07/02/2016. Today (07/06/2016), I called Customer Service, then told to call the new Accounts, to then (800) 745-1534. Apparently, they cannot tell me if there's any funds in the account, there's an overdue charge for which they can't tell me how much and I kept the best for last: my checking account is still blocked. Why?
Customer Service claim that they never received my proof of address (such as a utility bill) and because the account had no activity for the past 30 days, it will be closed tomorrow & supposedly Citibank will send me a check at some point.Here's the kicker: if Citibank doesn't have a proof of address, then how did I get my Citibank card and where are they mailing my refund?
Original review posted by user Jun 25
This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit.There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal or transfer.
My deposit magically vanished. I then called customer service; I gave them all of the information that they asked for, they submitted an investigation request.
In the meantime, we have no food and my fate relies on someone from another country, who reads a script and replies like a robot.There is only 1 Citibank branch in the entire state of Washington and they're closed on weekends.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No procedure or policy in place to help everyday americans
- Reason of review:
- No sympathy or understanding.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Citibank Checking
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar. I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches. The only way for me to make..."
- "These guys are rip off artist. I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago. Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to..."
- "Buyer beware! ABF was the cheapest option for us to move across the country. Because we went so far I expected at least some small damages in transit. But this..."
- "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."