Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers.
He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was .... well you can imagine
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- The bum that took a dump
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit. There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "Purchased a large duffle bag for traveling 2 times a year. This is my third year using this bag One of the D-Rings on one end of the..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."