I travelled for a period of time and accidentally missed my payment amount by $70. For this I received tons of phone calls, my credit limit was reduced and when I called, the reps were awful.

This is probably the WORST credit card company I have worked with. I am going to ask my friends to close their accounts!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Citibank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Citibank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Citibank to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #965126

How does one accidently miss paying on their credit card account?You are aware when your monthly account is due and You could have paid on your account from where ever you where so that is not an excuse for not paying on your credit card account now you want everyone you know to close their credit card account TOTAL BS.This is your problem not your friends problem.Grow up and Learn to pay your bills on time each and Every month and You will not have this problem ok.WTF.